Middleton Robotics conducts several fundraisers each year that range from simple sales to complex running a robotics tournament. We encourage you to support us in our fundraisers. Supporters can help in a variety of ways. Tax deductible donations for fundraisers are eligible for tax credit within current IRS regulations. We will provide acknowledgement of all donations from our STEM Booster Club, a 501(c) organization.
- Donation of raffle items
- Monetary donation to help defer costs – Use donate button on left side of this page
- Donation of supplies (i.e. concessions) to help reduce event costs
- Purchasing tickets
- Attending fundraiser events
Annual Garage Sale
Event: Annual Garage sale
Date: August 25 & 26, 2017
Time: 7:00am – 1:00pm each day
Location: 4401 Merrick Run Lane (Bloomingdale subdivision), Valrico, FL
Cost: Great deals on lots of items
Donations: We accept donations of all items. Contact us for pickup. Please use the contact form
Hamburger Mary’s Bingo and Silent Auction
Event: Bingo (10 games); Silent Auction; 50/50 raffle; Lot’s of fun
Date: September 17, 2017
Time: 4:30pm for registration, seating and social time, 5:30 for Bingo
Location: Hamburger Mary’s Bar & Grill, 1600 E. 7th Ave, Ybor City, FL
Cost: $10 for 10 bingo cards
Reservations/tickets: To make reservations and purchase tickets, Click Here
LEGO Star Wars Millennium Falcon Raffle
Event: Raffle for new unopened LEGO Star Wars Millennium Falcon kit
Date: Drawing is December 2, 2017 at robotics tournament. Winner DOES NOT need to be present
Location: Minotaur Madness FIRST LEGO League Robotics Tournament
Cost: We offer 2 payment methods for tickets. You will be able to select payment method at time of purchase
- Cash/check option: $1 for 1 ticket; $5 for 7 tickets; $10 for 15 tickets; $20 for 35 tickets
- PayPal: ticket prices are slight higher cover PayPal expense.
Tickets: We offer multiple ways to purchase tickets. Winner does not need to be present to win – we will ship kit anywhere in the U.S.
- Direct to robotics student: Download and provide order form and payment to any member of Middleton Robotics. Download form here. Lego Millennium Falcon Raffle
- Mail in order. Download order form and mail along with payment to address provided on form. Download form here. Lego Millennium Falcon Raffle
- Order online: You will be able to order tickets online and then either pay online using PayPal, pay direct to student, or mail in payment To purchase tickets online, Click Here
Do you shop at Amazon? If so, consider helping Middleton Robotics. We have established an Amazon Smile account. For those who shop on Amazon, please use Amazon Smile and identify us as your charity recipient. A portion of every sale goes to the club. To designate our Booster Club as your charity of choice, use link at https://smile.amazon.com/ch/47-2059139 The club shows up as “Parent Booster USA Inc dba Middleton Magnet High School STEM Booster Club” which is our parent organization. Please feel free to send this link out to all your family, friends, and business associates.
e-Waste Recycling Collection
The amount of e-waste the world generates continues to grow at an alarming rate so it is more important than ever to do everything possible to keep this waste out of our landfills. Middleton Robotics has teamed with local recycling companies to collect and recycle electronics waste. We will accept any type of electronics (computers, cell phones, printers, etc), electrical appliances, scrap metal, and other material. We will arrange pickup from either one of our students or if the donation is large amount (i.e. office equipment), direct from our recycling partner. To donate e-Waste, please use the contact form and describe your donation and we will arrange details.